Propogating acks and other ack queries..

Whilding, Craig Craig_Whilding at mentor.com
Fri Aug 11 11:55:56 CEST 2006

* Is there a way of doing this currently, could there be a way?
Basically if everything on the page is acked propagate the tick of the
highest alert colour if not show the colour of the highest alert as
before. It's just for our field team with a big board to look at so they
don't have to keep going into subpages to see if something new has come
up when away from their email.

* Also on the new nopin page could we ack by day hours and minutes and
not just minutes up to 9999 (these longer term problems are mostly in
unmanned remote sites). Just avoids having to get out the calculator and
work out longer periods ;).

* Having setup an alternate pageset, how can I get the admin pages to
work from it, currently they seem to think it's the original main page?

* Is it a future plan for all acks to end up looking like the critical
alerts page acks?

Hopefully getting these questions sorted will finally please the field
side of the business and speed up our hobbit roll out :-) (even though I
leave the job on Tuesday!).

Thanks,

Craig Whilding

Mentor Graphics

IT Systems Administrator
Edward Court
Altrincham Business Park
Altrincham
WA14 5GL
Tel: + 44 (0)161 926 1643
email: craig_whilding at mentor.com
www.mentor.com
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\cwhildin\Application%20Data\Micro
soft\Signatures\www.mentor.com>