[hobbit] Hobbit Monitor version 4.2 released

Peter peterjakobs at myrealbox.com
Thu Aug 10 16:12:21 CEST 2006

Great job Henrik!

I am trying to understand the client-local.cfg.
I see now all types of linux in the file, but how does the client decide which one to take? if he uses the uname -s then it will be always linux? or not. And if you use a [hostname] section he does not read the [linux] section any more?

Peter Jakobs

ps. Release notes say that the DOWNTIME in bb-hosts can now be applied to individual test.
The man page of bb-hosts doesn't say so.
As far as I tried it, it should contain a test(s)