[hobbit] Note: Hobbit 4.2 release planned for Thursday Aug. 10.

Mike Arnold hobbit at razorsedge.org
Wed Aug 9 06:11:11 CEST 2006

Japheth J.C. Cleaver wrote:
> At 02:21 PM 8/8/2006, Henrik Stoerner wrote:
>>Unless some major showstopper arrives within 24 hours, the 4.2 release
>>will be available Thursday morning around 8 AM UTC.
>>
>>In other words, this is your last chance to report bugs that must be
>>fixed before the final release.
>>
>>The "ps" handling bugs should all be fixed now in the latest snapshot
>>and all-in-one patch (dated 2006-08-08 21:13 UTC).
>>
>>A list of the bugs that have been fixed during the RC testing can be
>>found at the beta-patches page, http://www.hswn.dk/hobbitsw/betapatches/
>>I would like to express my sincere admiration and thanks to the people
>>who have taken the trouble of testing Hobbit for this release; your
>>input and help in troubleshooting the problems has really made this
>>release a lot better than it was 4 weeks ago.
>>

>>Thanks,
>>Henrik
>

> Is anyone else unable to cleanly apply the allinone.patch (as of
> the patch is reversed, getting a lot of "Reversed (or previously
> applied) patch detected" errors for files in ./docs/manpages/
>
> -jc

I am having the same problem.

--
-m

... so long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those
who wish to tyrranize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent,
and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious
and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men.
                -- Voltarine de Cleyre