multiple BBDISPLAY and custom extension scripts

Charles Goyard cgoyard at cvf.fr
Mon Aug 7 14:16:47 CEST 2006

Hi,

just wondering... When you have a multi-bbdisplay setup, what the deal ?

- do the ext scripts have to implement the sending to each display

- or does the bb command send it to every display (thus ignoring the IP given on
commandline)

- or hobbitclient launches the status script once per bbdisplay.

I ask because I build all my scripts over a template (read "set of
functions") I may share, and want to implement report sending right.

--
Charles Goyard - cgoyard at cvf.fr - (+33) 1 45 38 01 31