[hobbit] ack'ing with --no-pin

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Aug 4 17:48:41 CEST 2006

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 04:44:11PM +0100, Whilding, Craig wrote:
> Thanks Henrik, ill get that applied asap :).
>
> Can I apply a new allinone over the one I originally applied without any
> problems?

No, you'll have to un-apply the old one first. You do that just as when
you apply it, just add the -R (reverse) option with the "patch" command.
So you'd do

    cd hobbit-4.2-RC-20060712
    patch -p0 -R </someplace/allinone.old
    patch -p0 </someplace/allinone.new

and then "make clean; make; make install".

> When I did ack some alerts through the cgi page it did seem to miss the
> 1st one I sent. Is this related to your second point or were you just
> meaning what is displayed on bb2?

Sounds like the second bug I fixed.