[hobbit] monitor a series of files for absolute size (alert & trending)

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 17:44:17 CEST 2006

eh, neither does the size check generate alerts either. I changed it to
size<1G to coerce it to fail as the file is around 20G

FILE %^/backup/*full*cmp* size<1G mtime<86400 track=fullDbDump

Click on the file as listed under 'files' gives the following:
[file:/backup/db_full.cmp_080406.101245]
type:100000 (file)
mode:644 (-rw-r-----)
linkcount:1
owner:506 (sql)