[hobbit] bbgen - Program crashed on service temperature

Werner (gmail Lists) wxxx333 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 21:34:41 CEST 2006

Hi,

	"temperature" is an hobbit original supported test name, who
expects data from deadcat "temperature" script, this would justify for
no thrend graph, but not for a crash.

	I've sent the command you mentioned bellow to my hobbitd server
(4.2-beta-20060605.2), and it worked as I expected, it added a status
column for "temperature" with the " - temperature ok ... BLBLA" text,
but no graph. BUT did NOT crash also.

	Can u pass dbg on the core file, see at:
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/known-issues.html#bugreport

	Regards
	Werner