[hobbit] rrd-data.log

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Aug 2 12:59:27 CEST 2006

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 12:23:53PM +0200, Beau Olivier wrote:

> I'm having "Internal error: Duplicate match ignored" in my rrd-data.log,
> what could cause this ?

It means your netstat data doesn't look like what Hobbit expects.
Basically that it found two or more values for the same piece of data.

The best way of identifying which data causes this is probably to
run two things at the same time:

1) login as the hobbit user, and run
      bbcmd hobbitd_channel --channel=data tee /tmp/data.log

2) Run "tail -f" on the rrd-data.log file.

When you see that error message in the rrd-data.log file, terminate
the first command. You should then have the "guilty" data at the end of
the /tmp/data.log file.

I'd obviously be interested to see what it looks like.