[hobbit] Hobbit newbie from BB: differences and what may I lose from migrating?

Jordan Mendler jmendler at ucla.edu
Wed Aug 2 03:43:01 CEST 2006

Cool. I guess I'll add a second display to bb-hosts and give hobbit a
run. I'll just use Shmux to deploy bb-hosts to all the clients (figured
I'd mention that great application while I'm at it :-)

Once again, thanks for all the help everyone, hopefully my next message
here will be as a convert.

Jordan