[hobbit] Files monitoring and more

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Apr 25 07:42:24 CEST 2006

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 04:19:19PM -0500, Rich Smrcina wrote:
> I thought that CPU Utilization monitoring (instead of load average) and
> disk space utilization by size (instead of percentage) was going to be
> implemented.  Is that still in the plan?

The CPU load thing is not going in at this point. It's turned out to be
a bigger change so that one will have to wait.

Disk space by size might be in 4.2. I think I have an idea to overcome
the problem I had with how to match the df output with the
configuration, so that one is still part of the plan for 4.2.