4.2 - Critical systems ACK?

John Glowacki johng at idttechnology.com
Fri Apr 7 15:58:09 CEST 2006

I think I understand mostly how KN Editor is designed to work.

Search button seems to only work for exact hostname matches.
Next button goes to next record.
Host: hostname.  Example web1
Resolver group: Is which group or person to contact to resolve problem.
Host is MANAGED: days and hours rule applies.
Host becomes MANAGED: Date to start monitoring
Host becomes UN-MANAGED: Date to end monitoring
Instruction: Is a note for any kind of special instructions to follow.
Clones of this host: Add hosts with the same requirements as defined
above. Example web2 could be a clone of web1.

Current Critical Systems page is obvious.

The thing I just noticed. When I ACK a something on the Critical Systems
page it shows a check mark, but the bb and bb2 pages don't show a check
mark. Is this by design or a bug?

John