msgs column alerts (hobbit-4.2-alfa-20060404)

Dominique Frise Dominique.Frise at unil.ch
Thu Apr 6 17:03:19 CEST 2006

Hi,

I still could not trigger any alert (yellow/red) for the msgs column :-(
Config. for clients was made following the man pages for hobbit-clients.cfg and
client-local.cfg.

-----hobbit-clients.cfg----
HOST=argos,eliot
     LOAD    8.0 16.0
     LOG    messages quota_ufs
---------------------------
-----client-local.cfg----
[sunos]
log:/var/adm/messages:10240
-------------------------

On argos client (sunos),there are lots of entries with "quota_ufs" in
/var/adm/messages but the msgs column stays green even if I start the client
from scratch (erasing tmp files).

BTW: hobbitd-client in testing mode does not support the new LOG tag:
[bb at iris etc]$ ../bin/hobbitd_client --test
Hostname (.=end, ?=dump, !=reload) []: argos
Test (cpu, mem, disk, proc):

Please help: I'm stuck!

Dominique
UNIL - University of Lausanne