"Client data" vs graph update date inconsistency

Gary B. gmbfly98 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 22:24:58 CEST 2006

I have a problem with one client that has stopped reporting data for a
week.  On the Hobbit server, the graphs for the individual monitoring stats
(cpu, memory, disk, etc) show as being updated, but the "Client data" link
shows it last being updated last week.

I know the client data has changed, and the hobbit client is running.  The
IP and DNS is correct.  I haven't changed anything on the client side, or
anything on the server side for this host.  Also, ping and SSH tests to the
client work correctly.

server bb-hosts entry (client IP e.f.g.h):
a.b.c.d    gumby-411       # CLIENT:gumby-411.FQDN ssh

client hobbitclient.cfg (server IP a.b.c.d):
BBDISP="e.f.g.h"
BBDISPLAYS=""

I tried dropping the columns and letting them regenerate, but they came back
with the same week-old data.

Any ideas?