[hobbit] charset labeling

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Apr 5 10:26:27 CEST 2006

"META" tags are ugly ....

I've added a setting in the Hobbit web modules, so you can define this
as HTMLCONTENTTYPE in hobbitserver.cfg. It defaults to "text/html", but
you can obviously change to to suit your local needs.

It's committed to the source code now, so it will be in the final 4.2
release (and tomorrows snapshot).

--
Henrik Storner