[hobbit] BBWin 0.5 available

David Gilmore david at stenhouseconsulting.com
Tue Apr 4 16:36:57 CEST 2006

Etienne,

Thank you.  There are several useful NT Scripts on Deadcat that are .cmd
files.  It would certainly be useful to carry those over to BBWIN.  I'll
give your suggestion a shot and let you know how it works out.  Again, thank
you for your effort on putting this together, and putting up with "annoying"
questions.

Dave

  _____