[hobbit] BBWin 0.5 available

ZanDAhaR allan at zandahar.net
Tue Apr 4 01:18:39 CEST 2006

Etienne Grignon wrote:

> 2006/4/3, David Gilmore <david at stenhouseconsulting.com
> <mailto:david at stenhouseconsulting.com>>:
>
>     Yep, that was the fix.  I should have realized that.
>
>     Any idea why my "catch all" external did not work?  With BBNT I
>     called bbexternals.cmd to run all of the external scripts.
>
>     bbexternals.cmd
>
>         cd c:\bblogs
>         cscript //b bbsav.vbs
>         cscript //b iis-check.vbs
>         cscript //b exchange.vbs
>
>     Thanks,
>

> Well, I didn't implement the externals launch part as the original
> bbnt I think.
> I will look at this to be able to launch cmd files. (Added to the
> bottom of the TODO list :) )
> However, for the moment, I think you can try to fix it by doing this :
>
> <load value="cmd.exe /C bbexternals.cmd " />
>
> --
> Etienne GRIGNON
whoa I don't think I've seen a post have that many replies with nothing
else in between in such a short peroid of time.

I get the feeling theres quite alot of people hanging out for a free
alternative to the Big Brother client. I hope it all goes well as I will
certainly be one of the people along for the ride.

Allan