[hobbit] Monitoring a laptop

David Gilmore david at stenhouseconsulting.com
Mon Apr 3 20:44:34 CEST 2006

I set it up to monitor a second laptop, collected some data, and then shut
down the laptop.  I have not received any bbtest errors related to the
second test unit yet.  I also checked the DNS setting on the Hobbit server.
It was checking the W2k3 DC first, then a OS X server second.  I removed the
OS X server and have not seen anymore errors about resolving for my laptop.

Dave