[hobbit] BBWin 0.5 available

Frédéric Mangeant frederic.mangeant at steria.com
Mon Apr 3 18:28:31 CEST 2006

Etienne Grignon a écrit :
> 2006/4/3, Frédéric Mangeant < frederic.mangeant at steria.com
> <mailto:frederic.mangeant at steria.com>>:
>

>     Hi Etienne
>
>     - do you plan to add a "time-of-day" setting in BBWin.cfg (it will be
>     supported by the Hobbit client 4.2) ?
>

> Well, this setting doesn't seem to be for the client. I'm not familiar
> with this setting but I think it is only useful on hobbit server side.
> Could you give me an example of when you would need that setting from
> the client ?

Hobbit (at least the 4.1.2p1 server) supports this syntax :

HOST=%db.*.foo.com TIME=W:0800:1600
       LOAD 8.0 12.0
       DISK /db  98 100
       PROC mysqld 1

This is an example taken from ~server/etc/hobbit-clients.cfg; I thought
it was supported by the 4.2-pre Hobbit client (which supports locally
configured clients), but I can't find it anymore...

--

Frédéric Mangeant

Steria EDC Sophia-Antipolis