[hobbit] More newbie client questions

patrick_healy at nywd.uscourts.gov patrick_healy at nywd.uscourts.gov
Wed Sep 28 21:53:37 CEST 2005

The BBGHOSTS was set to '1'; I reset it to 2 and the hobbitd reported the
names it was seeing. I updated my bb-hosts, restarted the clients and
voila! it worked!

Thanks to all!

Pat

Patrick Healy                                                  U.S.
District Court, NYWD
patrick_healy at nywd.uscourts.gov             304 U.S. Courthouse
Voice: 716-332-1770                                      68 Court Street
FAX: 716-551-4850                                        Buffalo, NY 14202

 henrik at hswn.dk (Henrik Stoerner)
09/28/2005 03:02 PM
Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

hobbit at hswn.dk
cc

Subject
Re: [hobbit] More newbie client questions

On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 02:42:29PM -0400, patrick_healy at nywd.uscourts.gov
wrote:
> I'll check the BBGHOSTS="2" option; in the meantime, here's my msg.txt
> file for one of the systems...

The msg.txt file you sent me works fine on my system, so I think you
should check the client names. The hostname that your client reports
is "nywdei" - without any domain.

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk