Hobbit Chart & Time based monitoring

Oluwagbenga.Dada at accelonafrica.com Oluwagbenga.Dada at accelonafrica.com
Wed Sep 28 20:04:12 CEST 2005

Thanks Guys,

I would also love to know if Hobbit can display Pie chart based images/graph when reporting.

I would love to incorporate this into my Hobbit NMS for better understanding of uptime & reporting.

Also do you know how i could configure Hobbit to monitor devices between specific time of the day, thus reflecting this in its availiability report.

I want to monitor some devices between mornings & evenings. I only want Hobbit to concern itself with this period  & not bother about whether these devices are up or down after specified time has expired.

Thanx once more.
Disclaimer
****************************************************************************************************************************
The information contained in this e-mail, any attached files, and response threads are confidential and
may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed
and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender by return
mail and delete this message and any attachment(s) immediately.

Save as expressly permitted by the author, any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance
on the contents of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Unless otherwise clearly stated, and related to the official business of Accelon Nigeria Limited, opinions,
conclusions, and views expressed in this message are solely personal to the author.

Accelon Nigeria Limited accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, be it direct, indirect or consequential,
arising from information made available in this e-mail and actions resulting there from.

For more information about Accelon Nigeria Limited, please see our website at
http://www.accelonafrica.com