[hobbit] "sublevel alerts" feature request

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 24 14:20:42 CEST 2005

"fine grain alert" is a better term than "sublevel alert".
I only see one followup.  I am interested to see this feature
to be done.  I am not  much a developer.so I can't help much coding wise.

Can anyone comment  how diffcult is it to get this feature ?

Can this be done by external moudle approach ?

Right now, I don't have whole BB/Hobbit server architecture flowchart
in my head so I am looking for comments that knows.

Thanks for your to comment

tj