[hobbit] minor client bug

Larry.Barber at usda.gov Larry.Barber at usda.gov
Fri Sep 16 23:22:10 CEST 2005

If I recall correctly, the listing ended with "<defunct", with no
closing ">". It's gone by now and I didn't think to save it when I
looked at it. I may not be remembering correctly (it may have been the
cpu page that had the "<defunct", not the client data page). If it pops
up again I'll save a copy. FYI, I use Firefox for my browser. I don't
know if the same thing happens with IE or not.

Thanks,
Larry Barber