Error compiling on HP-UX

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Thu Sep 15 17:34:18 CEST 2005

Got this(the same as Robert Watson):

cc -g -O -D_REENTRANT -DHPUX -I. -I/home/hobbit/snapshot/include -I/usr/local/in
clude -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -c -o do_rrd.o do_rrd.c
In file included from do_rrd.c:224:
rrd/do_vmstat.c: In function édo_vmstat_rrd':
rrd/do_vmstat.c:275: error: évmstat_linux22_layout' undeclared (first use in thi
s function)
rrd/do_vmstat.c:275: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
rrd/do_vmstat.c:275: error: for each function it appears in.)
rrd/do_vmstat.c:279: error: évmstat_rhel3_layout' undeclared (first use in this
function)
makeÄ1Å: *** Ädo_rrd.oÅ Error 1
makeÄ1Å: Leaving directory é/home/hobbit/snapshot/hobbitd'
make: *** Ähobbitd-buildÅ Error 2

Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist
 "Never run after your own hat.  Others will be delighted to do it; why spoil their fun?"
-- Mark Twain