[hobbit] Combo Test

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Sep 2 23:11:10 CEST 2005

2005/8/24, Antonio Marques <hobbitsam at gmail.com>:
> I having many problems setting bbcombotest
> I have setted this combotest ing bbcombotest.cfg
>
> Flexlm.zeh = (lic1.zeh + lic2.zeh + lic3.zeh) >= 2
>
> lic1, lic2 and lic3 are servers
> zeh is the license I want to monitor at this redundant servers.
> Flexlm is not a server.
>
> In bb-host, I have this entry:
>
> 0.0.0.0         Flexlm          # noconn zeh nopropred=,zeh
>
>  Sometimes this work, somethimes dont. I recieve this msg :
>
> zeh NOT ok : DNS lookup failed
> Unable to resolve hostname Flexlm

Weird. The only way that text can appear if is "zeh" is defined as
a network test, i.e. either listed in the BBNETSVCS setting in
hobbitserver.cfg, or defined in the bb-services file.

Check if it's in either of those locations, and remove it.

Also, there's no need to list "zeh" in the bb-hosts file (you only
need to specify network tests there, or any special control tags for
how to display this host, or custom tags for custom scripts). So
you should also make the bb-hosts entry be

  0.0.0.0         Flexlm          # noconn nopropred=zeh