[hobbit] NK Page

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Tue Oct 25 20:04:17 CEST 2005

If you read the manual for bb-hosts you find:

NK:testname[,testname]
Define the tests that you want included on the bbnk page. E.g. if you have a
host where you only want to see the http tests on bbnk.html, you specify it
as

  12.34.56.78  www.acme.com  # http://www.acme.com/ NK:http

If you want multiple tests for a host to show up on the bbnk.html page,
specify all the tests separated by commas. The test names correspond to the
column names (e.g. https tests are covered by an "NK:http" tag).

Regards

Lars Ebeling