[hobbit] Config files overwritten?

Jeffcoat, Al Al.Jeffcoat at orhs.org
Wed Oct 5 17:27:42 CEST 2005

Good to know, thanks Henrik...

In the past I had just copied the server directory out of the way, and
then make install, and copy my config files back into place...

Also, I have a questions about external scripts.  I have written an
external script to monitor HACMP on AIX, is there a repository for
scripts besides deadcat?  Not sure if this script would work with BB
anyway.

Al