[hobbit] Hobbit client reporting question

Adam Scheblein adam.scheblein at marquette.edu
Mon Oct 3 21:44:45 CEST 2005

Henrik,

I have a working prototype, and have tested it against tru64 and hpux
and linux.  Unfortunately my c programming skills are not up to snuff,
so i currently have it done as a shell script.  Where do you want me to
send it -- to the list?  and also, would you prefer me to do it in C
rather than shell?

thanks,
Adam