[hobbit] Command-line scheduled disable

ZanDAhaR allan at zandahar.net
Thu Nov 24 23:08:57 CET 2005

Frédéric Mangeant wrote:

> Hi Henrik
>
> would it possible to schedule a disable using the command-line ?
>
> Something like
>
> $BB $BBDISP "disable $MACHINE.$TEST $DURATION $START_OF_DISABLE"
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,

If its on a schedule why dont you use the DOWNTIME flags in the hosts
file ? Can't remember if this stops it from alerting though but ive
covered it anyway by putting in a time for a box for example that
restarts every sunday at 10am the line reads like host=xyz.host.com
mail=me at there.com time=*:1045:1000 so it will alert at all times between
1045 and 1000 which is kinda wacked but its the only way I figured out
how to stop it :)

HTH

Allan