[hobbit] Windows logs.

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Nov 23 22:58:44 CET 2005

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 01:42:58PM -0800, Charles Jones -X (charljon - Cisco Learning Institute at Cisco) wrote:
> > This brings up a dumb question.  Is there a windows client for hobbit?
>
> I am using the "bbNT" client. It is a windows client for BigBrother that
> seems to work well with Hobbit as well.

You should be aware that this is a non-free*) product. There is a per-seat
license cost, and I am not entirely sure of whether you are allowed to use
it with a non-BB server.

*) Dont misunderstand me - the BB guys who developed the BBNT client did
a good job, and they have every right to license it in whatever way they
like. I just happen to believe that another kind of license is more
appropriate for the software I write.