[hobbit] Question on Alert Notifications

Bill Perez billieperez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:13:00 CET 2005

Thanks Thomas.
I am trying to find out how to take the word 'Hobbit' out of the alert
subject and didn't find any info on that in the Configuring Alerts page.  I
also searched the archives but didn't find anything there either, sorry if
I'm just missing it.  Could someone let me know how to modify the subject of
all alerts and remove the word 'Hobbit' - this is because on our blackberrys
we'll be able to see more of the description of what server is alerting and
recovered.

Thanks much