[hobbit] External Client scripts and MACHINE environment

Deal, Richard rdeal at tigr.ORG
Fri Nov 18 14:45:33 CET 2005

I don't have a problem with $MACHINE being set but I do set other
variables to get the list of ext's working in
client/etc/hobbitclient.cfg.  Here is my list, maybe it will be of some
help to you or others:

#
#from prtdiag script
#
UNAME="/sbin/uname"
#PLATFORM_SPEC=`${UNAME} -i`
#PRTDIAG_COMMAND="/usr/platform/${PLATFORM_SPEC}/sbin/prtdiag"
#    can't seem to use `` to set variables in hobbitclient.cfg so set
these
#    in the script itself.
PRTDIAG_OPT="-v"
ZONENAME=/usr/bin/zonename
#Systems that don't support temperature checks
EXCLUDE_SYSTEMS="Ultra-1 Ultra-2 Ultra-5_10 Ultra-30 Ultra-60 Ultra-80
UltraAX-i2 UltraSPARC-IIi-cEngine Sun-Fire Netra-T4 UltraAX-e2
Ultra-Enterprise-10000"
PRTDIAG_IGNORE_ERRORS="No failures|Most recent AC Power Failure|Minimum
Available|CS Fail|No Hardware failures|^===|currently no Boards|Fault
Fan"
PRTDIAG_IGNORE_FAULTS="No Recent System Faults found|No System Faults
found|Fault Value|Fault LED|NO_FAULT|Power  Fault|Status
Fault|Fault           off"
LOM_COMMAND="/usr/sbin/lom"
LOM_OPT="-pfvt"
#
# from meta script
#
MDBIN="/usr/sbin"
METADB=${MDBIN}/metadb
METAHS=${MDBIN}/metahs
METASTAT=${MDBIN}/metastat
METASET=${MDBIN}/metaset
#
# for bb-cpu2
#
SWAP="/usr/sbin/swap"
PSRINFO="/usr/sbin/psrinfo"
MPSTAT="/usr/bin/mpstat"
#
# for bb-msgs.sh
#
BBMSGSTAB="${BBHOME}/etc/bb-msgstab" # Directory for the Hobbit client
files
#
# for bb-vxcheck.sh
#
VXDISK_LIST="/var/BB/bb/sbin/vxdisk list"
VXDISK_CHECK="/var/BB/bb/sbin/vxdisk check"
VXDG_LIST="/var/BB/bb/sbin/vxdg list"
VXIOD="/var/BB/bb/sbin/vxiod"

Many scripts also use some of the pre-defined variables in the file,
make sure they are defined with the correct path for your systems.
Butch

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:6p53UoHzUEcJ:www.deadcat.net/BB/e