Netstat column when using hobbit client

ZanDAhaR allan at zandahar.net
Fri Nov 18 03:52:21 CET 2005

Ello all,

Have finally started to look at replacing our bb clients with hobbit
clients so I've had my first serious look at the client today. Very cool
the little ammount of configuration that needs to be done on the client,
like it alot. I've noticed by default it sends some netstat data but for
some reason its not generating the icon in he netstat column on the
hobbit server. I have already got some windows hosts running one of the
combo memory/netstat scripts which is working fine and dandy. I've
looked and it appears to be generating the actual graphs for netstat in
the data/rrd/xyzhost directory.

I can call the graph out manually using the
hobbit-cgi/hobbitgraph.sh?host=xyzhost etc etc and that works fine.

Also just noticed its generating vmstat graphs but they are not
displaying either. Neother of them really concern me as we monitor host
traffic via other methods and I'm not cool enough to worry about vmstat
:p Havent edited out any bits to stop it graphing anything so should be
all fine and dandy

If anyone could give me a point in the right direction it would be
greatly appreciated

Cheers

Allan