[hobbit] Script Delay

Jeffcoat, Al Al.Jeffcoat at orhs.org
Tue Nov 15 19:32:15 CET 2005

Thanks very much for the reply (and Andy and Henrik also)...

However, the default time is in minutes, not seconds.  I was trying to
figure out why status+87600 wasn't turning purple after 24.5 hours :)

>From the man page (thanks again Andy).  "The LIFETIME is in minutes,
unless you add an "h" (hours), "d" (days) or "w" (weeks) immediately
after the number, e.g. "status+5h" for a status that is valid for 5
hours."

Thanks,

Al