[hobbit] Alerts

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Nov 11 17:38:17 CET 2005

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 03:49:42PM +0100, Martin Lyberg wrote:

> I have som further questions on this topic. I'm not quite sure of the syntax
> here. I want to be notified ONLY if the color is red or purple. Can this be
> made on a single line like this:
>
> HOST=*
> MAIL root REPEAT=1h COLOR=red,purple

Yes.

> I want to send notifications to other people on certain hosts. How can i add
> multiple sites on the same line, this doesn't seem to work:
>
> HOST=www.domain1.com|www.domain2.com|www.domain3.com

You can either list individual hosts, but then you must use commas
to separate hostnames. Like
   HOST=www.domain1.com,www.domain2.com,www.domain3.com
or you can use regular expressions - these begin with a '%' sign,
followed by the regex. How you'll define that obviously depends on
the hostnames involved, for your example it might be
   HOST=%www.domain[123].com