[hobbit] custom client script and disable

Steve Steve.DiSorbo at yale.edu
Thu Nov 10 16:51:39 CET 2005

So ...

I add the code you suggest, query bb for status and test for blue, but
it is never blue, even when disabled.

To be sure that my client script is not changing the status I put an
exit statement in the script so the code is not processed.

Maybe I need to find a better way to restart the application when it
fails, or get the vendor to address the problems with it.

Here is what I see.

When the test is enabled the details screen is empty as it should be no
test or status is perfromed.

# /usr/local/hobbit/server/bin/bb server "query server.application"
green

Hobbit
server - application

	Thu Nov 10 10:35:27 2005

Status unchanged in 0 hours, 51 minutes
Status message received from

 When I disable the test the detail screen show that the status is green.

# /usr/local/hobbit/server/bin/bb server "query server.application"
green

Hobbit
server - application

	Thu Nov 10 10:40:24 2005