[hobbit] Clients reporting to both a BB server and Hobbit

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Tue Nov 8 11:05:52 CET 2005

Henrik Stoerner wrote:

>I think "BBRELAY:ip.of.hobbit.server" on you BB server will do what you
>want. I've never used BBRELAY myself, but the docs and the bbd source
>code points in that direction.

Just thought I would report that I am using this exact method of running
a bb and hobbit server in parallel (while I test alert rules and such
for hobbit). I have been running this way for awhile with no problems,
except in a case where I had a server disabled/maint mode on bb, but not
in hobbit...hobbit actually showed the blue status dots, but once they
turned red hobbit still complained until I disabled it there too :)

-Charles