[hobbit] Msgs test with Hobbit client

Pat Vaughan hobbit at pvaughan.us
Sat Nov 5 02:40:10 CET 2005

I didn't see anyone respond to this, so I'll jump in.  There isn't a msgs
test in the hobbit client, which it sounds like you've noticed.  It looks
like the hobbit server turns the msgs test clear when using the hobbit
client.  I copied bb-msgs.sh from the bin directory of my BB client.
You'll have to copy some other files too, like bb-combo.sh and touchtime.

You'll also have to add --no-clear-msgs to, I think, the hobbitlaunch.cfg.
 There is more information in the hobbitd_client man page at:
http://hobbitmon.sourceforge.net/docs/manpages/man8/hobbitd_client.8.html