Moving all appearance-related HTML attributes to menu.css?

Kevin kkadow at gmail.com
Wed May 25 23:27:29 CEST 2005

I've been slowly migrating from MRTG/Cricket to Hobbit (4.0.3),
primarily on OpenBSD.  When I first started to show the results
to coworkers, the first reaction I would get from just about
everybody has been "Can't you do something about the
gawdawful color scheme?"

Looking at the actual code, it appears that the backgrounds can
be adjusted through the BBBACKGROUND tag, but to change
the text colors I would have to manually edit each of the twenty
hobbitd/webfiles/*_header files?

Is there any reason not to remove most of the attributes currently
on the <BODY ...> and <FONT ..> tags in each of these files,
and instead rely on styles set in hobbitd/wwwfiles/menu/menu.css?

Thanks,

Kevin Kadow