AW: Re: [hobbit] Questions about the webpage created by hobbit

bb4 at richter-it.net bb4 at richter-it.net
Wed May 25 09:40:25 CEST 2005

Hi Henrik,

thanks for the answer.
That was exactly what I was looking for.
And yes an evironment variable would be nice but is not necessary when I know where to look :-)

I also changed BBGENOPTS to "...--subpagecolumns=1" but bb.html and the subpages still display 2 columns. :-(
How long does it take to reflect the changes?
I restarted hobbit but everything looks like before.

Regards
Torsten