[hobbit] citirx user graph

Henrik Storner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue May 24 11:11:24 CEST 2005

In <CAAF27359A31D44FA9A90AF7E299C36FF59D04 at EXCHANGE.TIGR.ORG> "Deal, Richard" <rdeal at tigr.org> writes:

>What script is used to generate the data for the citrix user graph that
>is defined in hobbit?

>It doesn't seem to be using the bb-citrix.pl script on deadcat.

No, this is a custom BBNT client extension I wrote for work. It's
basically the output from "query session" passed through a filter
that counts the number of "Active" sessions and prints out "42 users
active" at the end of the report and sends it off to a "citrix" status
column in Hobbit.

If you're interested, I can put it up for download somewhere.