[hobbit] Hobbit 4.0.3 released

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Mon May 23 14:58:30 CEST 2005

Henrik,

The clock is advancing like it is supposed to.  I re-ran the build
process and it failed.  I did make clean and ran make again, redirecting
stdout to a file for you.  When I ran make install, it worked!

I'm not sure what to say.  I'll try the build again and see if I can
make it fail.

Thank you.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2005 - Colorado Springs - May 20-24, 2005