[hobbit] empty rrdgraph

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sat May 21 14:22:46 CEST 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 01:01:02PM +0000, Jon Bjorn Njalsson wrote:
> I did some cleaning this morning and threw away old disk rrd files that
> were no longer in use. After I restarted hobbit, I now have 12 rrd
> graphs under DISK column but only 10 contains any data. How do I remove
> the other 2 that are blank ?
>
> They do not show up under trends (e.g the blank rrd graphs)

What does you "disk" status message look like ? Hobbit basically makes
a guess at how many filesystems to graph when showing the "disk" graph,
based on the number of non-blank lines in the disk status message.
This usually gets it right, but it can count a bit too many, especially
if you have filesystems in a yellow- or red-state (they show up twice in
the status message).

The "trends" status page actually counts how many disk RRD files are
available, so it will get the number right.