more alert config questions

Sue Bauer-Lee sblee at tazmania.org
Mon May 9 23:16:03 CEST 2005

Can someone provide some hobbit-alerts.cfg examples that show a setup
similar to BB as in:

hostgroup	services	1st pager	delay
hg-ntprod;;procs disk svcs;;*;*;pg-supportemail:~10-30 pg-ntadminpager:~05-10 pg-oncallpager:~30-60

Can someone also provide an example of using the PAGE or SUBPAGE instead of
providing a HOST list with conventions similar to te above?
Can I mix both in the alerts config file?

and for my really dumb question of the day - is there a line continuation
character that can be used, recognized and properly parsed?