[hobbit] Help with graphing

Vernon Everett v.everett at afgonline.com.au
Mon May 9 03:25:01 CEST 2005

Hi Henrik

Thanks
This helped me a lot. I got the graph working, but it's very busy.
I need to split this over 2, or even 3 graphs.
However, before I bug you any more, I would love to RTFM, as you say.

> I'd advise anyone trying to do custom graphs to read the "rrdcreate"
> man-page from RRDtool. Here you'll find this:

However, I found this. :-(

---snip---
Not Found

The requested URL /hobbit/help/manpages/man1/rrdcreate.1.html was not
found on this server.
Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) PHP/4.3.10-13 mod_ssl/2.0.54
OpenSSL/0.9.7e Server at www.hswn.dk Port 80
---snip---

If you get the time, could you repair it?

Cheers, and thanks
    Vernon