[hobbit] BB with bbgen to Hobbit

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed May 4 22:32:29 CEST 2005

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 05:12:56PM -0300, mario andre wrote:
> Then I stop the bb server, start the hobbit and start the client of
> the server ,and restarted my apache. I've Waited some minutes and
> nothing happens.
>
> Have I missed something?

First, make sure you configured everything right - the default settings
that Hobbit uses are *not* identical to a default BB setup (Hobbit uses
a different userid -> there may be permission issues with accessing the
files you moved over; the default URL for Hobbit is different -> so you
will have to tweak your Apache configuration).

Second, is Hobbit running at all ? You should see a number of
"hobbitd<something>" processes running.

Next, check the log-files in /var/log/hobbit/ for any errors.