Bb-memory

Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com
Sat Mar 26 18:50:36 CET 2005

I am using bb-memory to get memory data for each of my hosts and I am seeing
an odd result. This is from a system with   16 gig of memory installed:

  Memory	Used    Total	Percentage
 Physical	682M	784M	86%
 Actual	66M	784M	8%
 Swap		0M	2047M	0%

The host is running linux....any ideas why I see this reading?

Thanks

Kevin

Note:  The information contained in this email and in any attachments is
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  The recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Sender accepts no liability
for any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and delete the email from your computer.  This e-mail is and any
response to it will be unencrypted and, therefore, potentially unsecure.
Thank you.  NOVA Information Systems, Inc.