[hobbit] recentgifs

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Mar 25 21:58:08 CET 2005

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 03:01:42PM -0500, Kevin Hanrahan wrote:
> Can someone tell me where I specify the "--recentgifs=XX" option so that I
> can change the default of 24 hours? Also, is the XX number in minutes?

The "bbgen" commandline in hobbitlaunch.cfg. From "man bbgen":

       --recentgifs[=MINUTES]
              Use images named COLOR-recent.gif for tests, where the
              test sta- tus has changed within the past 24
              hours. These GIF files need to be installed in the
              $BBHOME/www/gifs/ directory. By default, the threshold
              is set to 24 hours - if you want it differently, you can
              specify the time limit also.  E.g. "--recentgifs=3h"
              will show the recent GIFs for only 3 hours after a
              status change.