[hobbit] alerts still not alerting

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Tue Mar 22 00:42:23 CET 2005

McDonald,

Your message was top-posted.  Please configure your MUA to quote
correctly before sending messages to mailing lists.  If you don't know what this
means, read this: http://www.faqs.org/docs/jargon/T/top-post.html

To learn what "quote correctly" means, read this:

If you are using MS MUA, these free add-on packages can apparently fix
their quoting style for you: http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 09:27:46AM, McDonald, Dan wrote:
> I tried a couple of these, and it says it's sending mail to me, but there is
> nothing in the log...

Just try to send an email to your email from hobbitd server to see if
you receive it. I do not think your issue is related to hobbitd. I would
ask postfix mailing list for more help

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu