[hobbit] Pagesets

Henrik Storner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Mar 13 18:29:16 CET 2005

In <EF22302EC121A246A79988281A534DFC0866 at hermes.ewormhole> Kevin Hanrahan <Kevin at ewormhole.com> writes:

>Thank you sir. I am ALMOST there... After playing with it for a while, I got
>it to generate the new pagesets, and I can get there if I manually type the
>pageset name in the URL as in :

>http://nemesis/hobbit/test

>But a link to "test" never shows up on the main page:

>http://nemesis/hobbit/

> Is this the way it is intended to work or am I missing another piece of the
>puzzle?

That is the way it's supposed to work. The pagesets don't know about
each other - and they shouldn't, because one of the reasons for doing
pagesets might be that you want to hide some hosts from one group of
users.

For an easy link between pagesets, add a link to each pageset to the
"Views" menu. It's in the file ~hobbit/server/www/menu/menu_items.js