[hobbit] Pagesets

Kevin Hanrahan Kevin at ewormhole.com
Sun Mar 13 17:40:56 CET 2005

Thank you sir. I am ALMOST there... After playing with it for a while, I got
it to generate the new pagesets, and I can get there if I manually type the
pageset name in the URL as in :

http://nemesis/hobbit/test

But a link to "test" never shows up on the main page:

http://nemesis/hobbit/

 Is this the way it is intended to work or am I missing another piece of the
puzzle?

Thanks

KEvin